More People Tested. More Results Received. More People Linked to Care.
More HIV+ people can learn their status with OraQuick ADVANCE® - the rapid HIV-1/2 test. Over 230,000 people have unidentified HIV infection. That's why choosing the right test is critical. According to the CDC, the benefits of rapid tests compared to lab-based tests include:
- Rapid tests encourage more people to get tested
- Rapid tests ensure more people receive results
- More test results are delivered
- Delivering results and linking people to care can reduce transmission rates and improve patient outcomes
- More newly identified positives receive their results
- More newly diagnosed individuals are linked to care
For information, register or log in to view or download our product brochures
The information provided on this webpage is intended only for the residents of the United States. The products discussed herein may have different labeling in different countries and may not be for sale in all other countries.
Page last updated: 6/20/2016 8:08:28 AM