Catch Me If You Can . . .
The legalization of marijuana has created challenges for businesses and the ability to maintain the integrity of their "drug free" work programs. Workplaces need an alternative that is best suited to identifying current or more recent use as an indicator of being "under the influence". Oral fluid testing provides that answer detecting very recent use that urine can sometimes miss. As the market leader in oral fluid testing, Intercept® leads the way in recent drug detection.
Intercept® Oral Fluid Drug Testing
Capture "Under the influence" drug use
- Intercept can detect the presence of drugs immediately after use and for 2-3 days afterwards
- Published data reflects more that 4.5 million specimens processed with comparable performance to urine
Eliminate sample dilution and adulteration
- Collections are always observed to eliminate tampering
- Dilution and adulteration tactics proven ineffective
Increase efficiency and productivity
- Simple 5 minute collection, just swab, snap and seal
- Eliminate shy bladder syndrome
Collect anytime, anywhere
- No need for a bathroom or off-site collection facility
- No embarrassment for the donor or collector
FDA-cleared for 9 drugs of abuse tests
- Methamphetamine (including Ecstasy)
- Marijuana (THC)
Maintain the integrity of your drug-free workplace program!
To learn more about oral fluid drug testing, please log in or register above to unlock the OraSure Resource Center
The information provided on this webpage is intended only for the residents of the United States. The products discussed herein may have different labeling in different countries and may not be for sale in all other countries.
Page last updated: 2/3/2014 4:38:44 PM